Terms and Conditions
Below you will find our terms and conditions for joining our CSA. Please read through this document in its entirety to be sure you understand how our CSA works.
I agree to the following terms and conditions of My Fine Homestead CSA Program.
1. I agree to pay My Fine Homestead according to the payment plan I choose when I sign up unless I make other arrangements with My Fine Homestead (owners Bill Meyer & Stacey Feiner)
2. I understand that if I fail to pick up my box within the window specified for my site, My Fine Homestead will distribute it as they see fit. If something comes up that prevents me from picking up my box, I must make arrangements with My Fine Homestead or arrange for a friend or family member to pick it up for me.
3. I understand that the nature of the seasons in Wisconsin means that there will be an ebb and flow to quantity of vegetables.
4. As a member, I share in the abundance of our harvest, as well as in the risks that come with farming. When joining this CSA, I agree to accept the fact that with natural systems, there can never be guarantees, and I agree to accept the consequences that come with taking this risk.
5. If I am for any reason dissatisfied with my CSA membership this year, or it is not what I expected, I will communicate that to my farmers, so they can try to address it. If I am still not satisfied after communicating with my farmers, My Fine Homestead will arrange a refund on a pro-rated basis.
6. I understand my email address will be the primary way the farm will communicate with me on a weekly basis during the season. It is my responsibility to read these emails if I want to stay informed of what is happening on the farm.
7. I understand that the contents of the vegetable share are all certified organic and the other produce on the farm while raised organically has not been certified.