top of page

myfinehomestead Group

Public·8 members
Yoshiko Hochstine
Yoshiko Hochstine

Dunfermline Athletic vs. Airdrieonians Live Broadcast 05.03.2024

Dunfermline Athletic FC today football fixtures, live streams, statistics, tables and results.

However, this provided the perfect illustration of where these two rivals are at this moment in time. While this fixture was once a depiction of strength, a clash between Europe’s two best teams, it is now about who can mask their obvious flaws and insecurities best. In this instance, it was Real Madrid who managed to do that. They both have flaws, but I'd still say Spurs are more solid. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Scotty's prediction: I like Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta; I think he has got some good ideas. He just needs a couple of transfer windows to implement them, but if I were him I would be spending every penny I've got to keep hold of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang because they are never going to attract another player as good as him. Boavista average 1.25 points per home game which is below the league average of 1.56 points, but does suggest they are in with a good shout of securing a draw on Saturday. Famailcao average 1.38 points per away game which is above the league average of 1.18 points and have won 38% of their away games which is why we are confident they will avoid defeat this weekend. Vendsyssel will host Fredericia in the 1st Division game of Denmark on Sunday. Vendsyssel lost last game to Koge by 0-2 on road but Defeated Roskilde by 2-0 at home. They also Defeated Viborg by 1-0 in the previous home game and they are unbeaten from last 7 home matches in the league. While Fredericia lost last two games at home and away but Defeated Hvidovre by 3-2 in away game before last two defeats. Vendsyssel Defeated Fredericia in the last two head to head matches but three of the last six head to head matches between these two teams finished in Draw . His calm certainty in setting up Lacazette for the winning goal was further evidence of a serious rising talent. PLAYER RATINGS Olympiakos (4-5-1): Sa 7; Tsimikas 6, Ba 7, Semedo 6, Elabdellaoui 7; Bouchalakis 6, Camara 6, Guilherme 6, Valbuena 7, Masouras 6; El-Arabi 5 SUBS: Fortounis 6, Lovera 6 Arsenal (4-2-3-1): Leno 7; Mustafi 6, Sokratis 7, David Luiz 7, Saka 8; Guendouzi 6, Xhaka 6; Martinelli 6, Willock 7, Aubameyang 6; Lacazette 7 SUBS: Maitland-Niles 6, Ceballos 6, Pepe 6 KEY MOMENTS 3’ CHANCE! A long cross to the back post finds Balbuena, who takes it first time on the volley from 15 yards out. Hull has won 3-0 in last round against Birmingham, and they will play, once again they will play at home ground, this time against Nottingham Forest. Hull maybe has a more efficiency attack, but Nottingham has much better defense. Visitors are in bad shape, since they are without victory in last five rounds, but they definitely own quality to avoid defeat in this duel. Nottingham plays with only one attacker, and it seems that he not gets enough support from the midfielders, if they successfully resolve that problem, then they can hopes to reach a good result from this duel. Home form for Wednesday has turned around for them of late after a terrible run. Since December 2019, they'd won just two out of 21 home league games. However, that's all changed now and they come into this match having won each of their last four home games. Up against a Wycombe side in terrible form, they will be confident of making that five in a row. Zulte-Waregem has limited to 1-1 in the away game against Ostend and should now come to terms with the idea of being out of play (places 1-6), as the difference separating it from sixth place, with three teams even above the rating (Anderlecht, Malin, Genk), it seems unlikely to be covered in the remaining three races. Wednesday are into the top six thanks to their form under the former Birmingham boss, having won back to back games ahead of this clash. He’s taken advantage of a softer run of fixtures, which has pushed the club towards the top. That’s put them in the frame for a playoff push if they can maintain this form. However, their away record suggests there could be problems on the horizon for the Owls. Agrotikos Asteras will host Edessaikos for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the visitors have better team than their opponent. They have an effective attack. Also, Edessaikos are in better shape in the last matches. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches - 4 wins and 1 draw. However, this will not be an easy task. I expect, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. Of course, they have a very difficult task. In any case, A. Asteras is really better team at home. They probably will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. My pick - A. Asteras to win. A match between two struggling sides at the bottom of the league might be expected to be low on goals - not in the Bundesliga though. The previous six matches between Fortuna and Hertha have served up an average of 3.8 goals per game. Strap yourself in for a slugfest. We anticipate that Fortuna will take advantage of Hertha's plight with a win. Back the home team. Individual training is permitted as part of the Premier League's strict guidelines and 'Project Restart'. Restrictions are in place for team training where social distancing must be "strictly observed" and also no longer than 75 minutes. Corner flags, balls, cones, goalposts and even playing surfaces will be disinfected after each session. Project Restart': Premier League ramps up plans for resuming seasonElite athletes given government guidance on safe return to training during coronavirusSon has fully recover from a broken arm, which would have ruled him out for the season had the global Covid-19 pandemic not intervened. A spot in the Semis will be at stake when these two sides meet. Diriangen are coming from a victory. They conceded early in the match but somehow managed to win that match by 3-1 goals, now they have managed victory in the last 5 home games. Flavio Rego’s men have turned their home into a fortress, and they are likely to come away with a victory. Juventus Managua have been very much inconsistent and having their ups and downs in recent, they are coming off a 1-1 draw against Las Sabanas, somehow they managed to get into the play-offs. But in my perspective it is unlikely that they can manage a good result here. This is my today's match of the day. Morecambe's recent form is one of the worst in the league and they are playing one of the inform teams in the league. Morecambe have will find it hard to score away as it has always been this season. Its a match wont relish so a clean sheet for Northampton is also assured. I will be following this closely today because it's my bet of the day. Northampton has my confidence to go ahead and win this match. I like how they have been playing. They have had enough rest. I expect an easy win for home side Cagliari and Sampdoria prepare to face each other for the second time this week, following their clash on Monday night. That Serie A encounter was won 4-3 by Cagliari, keeping them in the top four as a result. That has carried on a fine season, but can Cagliari add to that by sealing progress to the next round of the Coppa Italia? Honda said he hopes to bring about a more successful spell at the club. That is a great opportunity for me and for everyone here," Honda was quoted as saying by globoesport. We can all work to improve together. I want to contribute with my experience. Honda was greeted by thousands of ecstatic fans at the Rio airport on Friday and the 33-year-old said he had never witnessed such a passionate welcome. We have many young individuals who are on their own, away from their home countries, they often have no family support in these countries and many of them literally have one-year employment contracts," said Baer-Hoffmann. That creates enormous distress about whether they will have any kind of income coming in at the end of this season. It was an absolutely phenomenal noise. Our fans had been incredible right from the beginning of the game - you could hear them in the tunnel as we were about to walk out and although they were outnumbered, they were never going to be out-sung. Leeds took 9,000 fans to Old Trafford in January 2010. They were given an allocation of 8,000 tickets at Emirates Stadium on Monday and have sold out their section. German club. Coach Juergen Klinsmann, who has promised to turn the team into a powerhouse in a few seasons, has seen them win just one of their last five league games. They are 14th, six points above the relegation playoff spot after slumping to a 3-1 home loss to Mainz 05. FRANKFURT RUN Eintracht Frankfurt's 5-0 demolition of Augsburg saw them collect a third league win in four games, and 10 points from a possible 12, to give them their best start to the second half of a season in 50 years. No team will want to play Liverpool in the Champions League last 16, says Reds defender Andrew Robertson. The European champions beat Red Bull Salzburg 2-0 on Tuesday to advance as Group E winners. Jurgen Klopp's side have reached the final in the past two seasons and are unbeaten in the Premier League. We're respected in this tournament. The way we've done things in the last two years, nobody wants to play against us," said 25-year-old Robertson. Dunfermline Athletic vs Airdrieonians live score, H2H and Dunfermline Athletic Airdrieonians live score (and video online live stream) starts on 5 Mar 2024 at 19:45 UTC time in Championship, Scotland. The prospect of a lengthy stop concerns club officials across the non-league pyramid. It could be terminal really. We rely on gate receipts. If the games are abandoned for the rest of the season many of the clubs at our level will go to the wall. Most clubs like us are run on a shoestring," said Skinner. Joe Bryan (Fulham) left footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Ivan Cavaleiro. Posted at 52' Foul by Joe Bryan (Fulham). Posted at 52' André Ayew (Swansea City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Second-half substitute Radonjic found the top corner a minute after Irvin Cardona had cancelled out Bouna Sarr's second-half opener to put second-placed OM on 28 points from 15 games ahead of PSG's trip to AS Monaco on Sunday. Football has been suspended in Italy, Spain, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Portugal and the USA. There have been widespread sporting postponements worldwide. Uefa has postponed next week's Champions League and Europa League fixtures. Wales' Six Nations game against Scotland has been postponed. England's Test cricket series in Sri Lanka has been cancelled. Golf's Players Championship called off and Masters is postponed. Airdrieonians vs Dunfermline Athletic stream and TV listings Airdrieonians vs Dunfermline Athletic - December 9, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. It was unfortunate for Ings to suffer a major injury while playing for Liverpool. However, what a stroke of luck for the Saints that his former club couldn't give him the game time, hence his departure from Anfield and his arrival at St Mary's. Did you know? Ings has scored 18 of Southampton's 41 Premier League goals this season (44%). Aubameyang: I have compared Nicolas Pepe's left foot to the likes of Liam Brady in the past. MAN CITY'S ANGELINO JOINS RB LEIPZIG Manchester City full back Angelino, who has been restricted to just 12 appearances this season, will spend the rest of the season on loan at RB Leipzig. CUNHA SIGNS FOR HERTHA BERLIN Hertha Berlin have bolstered their attacking options with the signing of Brazilian forward Matheus Cunha from Bundesliga leaders RB Leipzig. The Gunners' defending is not getting any better either and, if West Ham turn up for this one, I think they will win. Until Arsenal appoint a manager, it is difficult to know what direction they are going in - but it appears to be downwards at the moment. Their chances of securing Champions League football for next season by making the top four are starting to look remote. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Andy's prediction: They are both struggling at the moment. There’s not one great individual there and their system keeps going and going and they grind you down. They play in a way which is good watch, if you watch their centre halves flying forward and overlapping. Defensively, they’re as good as any team in the Premier League but the only thing they can’t do regularly enough is score. The Scotland squad for the 1982 World Cup was the most internationally adept the nation had ever assembled. Ten European Cup winners' medals between them from the previous five years, three Uefa Cup winners and four European Super Cups. Within another two seasons, they'd have amassed another two European Cups, two more Uefa Cups, four Cup Winners' Cup winners and five more Super Cups. Throw in a collective 63 domestic honours and 503 caps and a legendary European Cup-winning manager in Jock Stein. However, only three were on target so a bit of time practicing their shooting on goal is needed before this game and have only scored one goal in their last three matches. Home form is nothing to boast about with only two wins in 14 league games. Ten of those have been lost with just one point from their last five at home. Wealdstone steps into this match as big favorites. I think many will play the straight one in this match, but I have a feeling that there will be many goals in this match and that the match will be significantly smoother than many people think. I will instead look at the over 2.75 goals. I think the home team will dominate the match but have trouble scoring goals in this match. Therefore, it feels natural to play the subgame because we will see at least three goals in this match. So, I am going for over 2.75 goals to be scored. IS THIS MATCH OUR LAST HOPE OF A TITLE RACE? Probably. Liverpool have returned from Qatar with the confidence boost knowing they are, as far as history is concerned, the best side in the world right now. Video - Rodgers: 'We have to take our opportunities'01:15 Similarly, Jurgen Klopp is not underestimating the talent at Rodgers’ disposal. Dunfermline Athletic FC live stream, fixtures on TV Dunfermline Athletic FC today football fixtures, live streams, statistics, tables and results. Tanguy Ndombele, I don't know, I imagine this is (his) 10th injury of the season," Mourinho said. They stop him to play. It doesn't give him continuity. A third defeat in Mourinho's nine Premier League games in charge at Spurs further undermined the resurgence his arrival produced and left Tottenham in sixth spot, six points behind fourth-placed Chelsea who drew with Brighton and Hove Albion earlier. Werder Bremen is going to face Bayern Munchen. The hosts of this clash won only one of the last three matches and it was against the weakest team in this league Paderborn. The hosts scored 5 goals and conceded one and it was a pretty good match. The visitors won against Borussia M. 2:1 but today I expect a higher victory. Lewandowski is back and I think he will score at least one goal against Werder. My bet for this match is Bayern Munchen to win this match by more than 2 goals. The visitors are dominating in each match in this season. Dunfermline Athletic (Reserve) vs Airdrieonians FC 26 Mar 2024 — Dunfermline Athletic (Reserve) vs Airdrieonians FC Reserves score, statistics, and full match live broadcast can be found on fscore.org.uk. Confrontation history shows that in the last 6 away games at Stjarnan's home, coach Oli Stefan Floventsson's team won 1 draw 1 lost 4, 4/6 matches had no more than 2 goals scored, in The last 2 visits Ka Akureyri won 1 draw 1. In the last 12 confrontations, Stjarnan won 7 draws 3 lost 2, 7/12 matches ended with no more than 2 goals scored, only counted 4 times nearest confrontation Stjarnan won 1 draw 1 lost 2. Stjarnan won 7/10 recent matches, won 4/5 last match. At home team Rúnar Páll Sigmundsson's army has won 7 of 10 recent matches, winning the last 4/5 matches. Sporting CP have obtained as many one-goal margin wins as wins with a margin of two goals or more, three of each, and we’ve backed the hosts to win by a one-goal margin on Thursday as well. Both teams have scored in 57% of PSV away games in the Eredivisie and the visitors have scored in each of their away games in Group D so far. However, Sporting head into the game with five wins from their last six matches and PSV have only won once during that period, suffering three defeats, and haven’t won away from home in their last four attempts. The last six games played between these two clubs have all had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Only one of the last 12 Shakhtyor competitive games have had over 2.5 goals scored in them. The last three Dinamo Brest away games have seen just two goals scored. Dinamo Brest are the current Belarus Premier League champions and are in a good position to reach the domestic cup final. Match of Italian Serie B. Matchday number 15. Team Empoli will host team Ascoli. My bet will be over 2.75 goals. Empoli are in the middle part of the table. They didn't score at last 2 matches played. At home stadium before fans they must to do it tomorrow. Ascoli are more higher in the table. They takes 6 place with 21 points. At last 5 matches they scored and missed goals every time. Last own 4 matches between each other they did total over 2.75 goals. My bet from statistics and teams shape. It is a good way on that game . This is of paramount importance as the country enters the 'delay' phase of the coronavirus pandemic. It is also why the Scottish FA is compelled to ensure that the suspension is cascaded through the non-professional and grassroots games until further notice. SPFL says no money to cover closed door gamesDoncaster warns of 'dire financial consequences'SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster had previously warned of "dire financial consequences" for clubs if matches were to take place without fans. It was very close," Olaroiu told The National newspaper in Dubai, where Jiangsu are preparing for the new Chinese Super League season. The club agreed with his agent, his agent was there. We agreed with Madrid and in the last month - I don't know what happened there, they lose some friendly games by a big score - Madrid changed their mind. It was Georginio Wijnaldum who got Liverpool on the board thanks to a fine header just before the break. FOLLOW EXTRA-TIME LIVE Atletico, who were repeatedly indebted to the magnificent Jan Oblak in goal, often failed to get out of their own half whether by design or not and failed to create many notable chances.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Stacey Feiner
    Stacey Feiner
  • Marci Dalton
    Marci Dalton
  • Yoshiko Hochstine
    Yoshiko Hochstine
  • Georgia Heath
    Georgia Heath
  • Антон Лесик
    Антон Лесик
bottom of page