top of page

myfinehomestead Group

Public·8 members
Marci Dalton
Marci Dalton

Stream: Sociedad v PSG Live 05/03/2024 Stream

4 minutes ago — Real Sociedad vs PSG Prediction and Betting Tips | 5th March 2024 In control after the first leg, Luis Enrique's men will have to replicate ...

Born and raised in Liverpool, Alexander-Arnold he says he wants to be a one-club man. I’ve always wanted to be a club legend. Winning titles, playing as many matches as possible, winning matches, becoming captain," the right-back told Swedish newspaper Sportbladet. Of course, I can’t become a legend if I leave Liverpool to play elsewhere. I see here very easy at least four and maybe even more than four goals, really. So, Borussia Dortmund is team who is favorite, that is clear and they are team who is lost last two matches, 3-4 in fantastic duel against Bayer Leverkusen and also, in great duel, in Cup, they are lost against Werder, in Bremen, 2-3. Of course, this team is much better at home, but it will not be easy. Eintracht Frankfurt is beat in last round Augsburg 5-0 at home, and before that duel, 3-1 Red Bull Leipzig 3-1 in cup. Over is ok here. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Fabián Ruiz (Napoli) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Stanislav Lobotka. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Napoli. Eljif Elmas replaces Piotr Zielinski. BookingPosted at 81' Federico Bernardeschi (Juventus) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 80' Foul by Douglas Costa (Juventus). Posted at 80' Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Peterborough score an average of 2.67 goals per home game and concede an average of 1.00 goals and Bolton score an average of 0.57 goals per away game and concede an average of 3.71 goals, with the host’s home games producing an average of 3.67 goals and the visitor’s away games producing an average of 4.29 goals, providing more reasons to back a 3-0 scoreline this weekend. Santa Clara will be meeting today with the away team port and this game we have given the home team to lose this game as looking at the last meeting between this two teams the home team have not won many times as compared to the away team and so making us to be very sure with this prediction Germany 3 league and the match between home team Zwickau and away team Munich 1860. On the table Munich 1860 is on 7th place with 32 points, on the other side is Zwickau and this team is on 14th place with 27 points, in my opinion Munich 1860 is quality team than Zwickau but, this match is hot away game for Munich 1860 because Zwickau at home play hard football. In first half the season Munich 1860 won 3-0 at home against Zwickau, now I expecting tight game and under 2.5 goals, my call is 0-1 or 0-2. Good luck Paper Round’s view: There are of course reasons to be sceptical of any party being involved with sport, and legislation can have plenty of unintended drawbacks. However, it would be difficult to deny that over the last two decades, fans have been increasingly priced out of their own clubs and are given less respect when it comes to the path the clubs decide to take. The AIFF will take a stock of the situation in the last week of March, and take a decision abiding by directives from relevant authorities at that juncture," it added. All I-League matches have also been suspended but the final of the franchise-based Indian Super League was due to go ahead without spectators in Goa later on Saturday. Another 109 people (including security and VAR operators) were allowed just outside the stadium. Footballs were disinfected by ball boys before the game and again at half-time. There were 30 match balls, each of them disinfected by ball boys and left on special spots rather than handing them to playersSocially-distanced substitutes Substitutes all sat apart and wore masksSubstitutes and coaches wore masks and socially distanced on individual seats on the bench - or in some cases in the front rows of the empty stands behind the benches. Real Sociedad vs PSG LIVE! Champions League match 2 hours ago — Champions League match stream, latest team news, lineups, TV, prediction today. French giants take 2-0 lead to Spain. The words that recall a display from Gareth Bale that confirmed his ascent to superstardom. Bale scored a hat-trick in a losing cause when Spurs were beaten 4-3 by holders Inter Milan in the Champions League group stage - but he was not to be denied when the Italians came to north London the following month for the return. The Wales star delivered one of the great performances as he destroyed Inter, and in particular the hapless Maicon, reducing the Brazil defender to a shambolic figure. Firmino picks the perfect time to score his first home goal of the season to put Liverpool ahead in the tie! Dreadful clearance from Adrian to Felix, who then feeds Llorente. The substitute gets the ball out of his feet, and finds the bottom corner from the edge of the box. Silence at Anfield. GOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLL!! Liverpool 2-1 Atletico (agg: 2-2). United results against the best teams this season have been good. Chelsea, Liverpool, Leicester," he said. For the way they play it is easier for them. They are not afraid to have a defensive approach. It is easier for them against better teams, against teams who want more of the ball," he added. Video - Solskjaer: ‘The players enjoyed themselves against Spurs’00:40 The Portuguese, sacked by United after two and a half seasons in charge, had plenty of praise for his former forward Rashford. Similar expectations were placed on the 67-year-old when he replaced Alberto Zaccheroni but the UAE have struggled so far in qualifying for Qatar 2022. The team are currently in fourth place in their group in the second phase of Asia's preliminary rounds, five points behind leaders Vietnam but with a game in hand. His latest clinical effort was his 10th in the league this term. Michael Owen's astonishing effort in 1997-98, when he scored 18, is the only time a teenager has done better since the Premier League was formed in 1992. The intricate close passing with Martial which created the shooting opportunity underlined that Greenwood is much more than a goalscorer. It felt like he was taking responsibility when other, more experienced, team-mates had not. Arsenal looked shell-shocked, and there was more to come, Ingle striking a sensational 20-yard volley into the corner of the net when the ball fell to her after a free kick. Kerr and England both had glorious chances to add to their tallies, but both failed to hit the target from close range. Reiten then extended the lead with a glancing header midway through the second half to put the game completely beyond doubt. Schalke ended the first half of the season on a run of impressive form. They have lost just one of their last nine Bundesliga games. Furthermore, Schalke have made the Veltins-Arena a difficult place to visit this season. They have also lost just one of their nine Bundesliga home games this season. That was when one or two had their last chance more or less. But we had to get to the summer first. As I've said a few times, Rome wasn't built in a day. But the culture, the attitude, the fitness, the camaraderie, the spirit and maybe even the understanding between players have improved. I'm 100% sure we will put in a better performance this time. No Cantona? Rooney edges him out Here is the team you selected from Man Utd's Premier League winnersHow does a Man Utd team of Premier League winners not include Eric Cantona I hear you say. Well, according to your selections, which strongly went for a 4-3-3 formation, he just misses out. Cantona was named in 58% of teams but was just pipped as the third forward by Wayne Rooney (60%). The selections elsewhere were far more clear cut, with Ryan Giggs getting picked more than any other United player, being named in 90% of teams. The two face off on Monday morning in Florida, both coming from wins in their final group matches. Sporting KC bounced back from a 2-1 loss to Minnesota United in their opening game, to beat Colorado Rapids and Real Salt Lake in the last two group games, and will without doubt, be in high spirits for this second round clash. I don't see results written in the stars; we have to work really hard. Listen to the full interview on Tuesday, 2 June at 19:00 BST on BBC Radio 5 Live's Sport Special with Kelly Cates. There will be a parade. Liverpool celebrated last year's Champions League triumph with an open top bus parade around the cityLiverpool captain Jordan Henderson told BBC Radio 5 Live that playing at Anfield and lifting the Premier League trophy without any fans would be "pretty strange". He had over 400 Premier League appearances too so that has to be taken into account. Ian Wright: "When you're an intelligent player, you can play different positions and read what's going on. He had no problems with that. It didn't surprise me that he became an integral part of the England squad because he is a leader. He is very self-assured and confident in anybody's company. He was always one of the main guys. Lecce had 3 draws in a row with the same score at home before being 3-0 down to Bologna last game in the league at home before the short holiday break and they lost that game 3-2 in the end while those 3 draws including one with Juventus were all 3 of them with 2-2 in the end, as they often find themselves behind on the scoring sheet even in home games but usually are capable of getting back on the scoreboard themselves and even get a point in the end at times. Assisted by Reiss Nelson with a cross. Posted at 73' Foul by Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal). Posted at 73' Steve Cook (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 71' Foul by Granit Xhaka (Arsenal). Posted at 71' Philip Billing (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Bournemouth. Philip Billing replaces Dan Gosling. Carlo Ancelotti made a winning start as Everton manager as his side edged past Burnley at a packed and passionate Goodison Park. For a long time, Zielinski has been talking about a contract renewal in Naples, but speeches that have not yet led to a "white smoke" so the failed agreement has fuelled the rumors of a possible departure. Ancelotti's arrival on the Toffees' bench could also change the future of Kean. Director of football Marcel Brands has an excellent relationship with Kean and his family and would hardly want to deprive himself of the player, especially with the eventual landing of Ancelotti, who is so capable of growing young talents, just as he did with Hernan Crespo, Kakà, Andrea Pirlo, Kingsley Coman. The club's chief executive Neill Blake, first team technical director Richard Hughes, manager Eddie Howe and assistant manager Jason Tindall have all taken significant, voluntary pay cuts for the entirety of this uncertain time," Bournemouth said in a statement https://www. We have also advised a number of staff across all areas of the club that they will be temporarily furloughed, as a result of the ongoing pandemic. We actually think they can get the win too. Norwich have lost five of their last seven games and have conceded 2.4 goals per home game on average. They have managed to score 1.6 goals per game at the other end, so with them conceding two or more goals in their last eight home games we think a 2-1 correct score prediction is a good choice. While Shrewsbury battled it out in the FA Cup on Saturday afternoon, Doncaster were afforded the weekend off. The Donny players should be refreshed and raring to go. A blessing after the demanding festive schedule. Boavista will be with the away team Victoria and this game we have given the home team to win this game or they will give us a draw at full time as looking at the last games this two teams have played with themselves recently the home team is not an easy team when it comes to home games and so this game we can say that they will continue with the same trend Tuesday's visitors have been in flying form of late, though they've benefitted from two home games in the league and facing lower-level opposition in the Coupe de France. Their recent away form against teams at their own level isn't impressive. Strasbourg have lost three of their last five travelling matches, while they've lost six out of ten all season. Real Sociedad vs PSG: Champions League prediction 28 minutes ago — Where to watch Real Sociedad vs PSG TV channel: In the UK, the game will be televised live on TNT Sports 2, with coverage beginning at 7.30pm. Football is back in Poland, after the long break due to the events that happened outside of football, Legnica host Legia in the quarter finals of the Polish Cup. We all know that Legia are the best football team in Poland, so any comparison will be irrelevant in this match. This is a delicate time for us because we have not won the last three games in our stadium, but we know things like this can happen and we have to keep a positive mindset," Zidane told a news conference ahead of Sunday's 'Clasico'. We will only come out of this situation by staying strong and by not listening to what people say about us. AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has a calf injury and will be examined again in 10 days, the club have said. The Swede, 38, suffered the injury in training on Monday and reports claimed it could be career threatening. But, tests have confirmed the former Manchester United forward has injured his right calf, rather than his Achilles tendon. The Achilles tendon is perfectly intact," Milan said. An examination will be carried out in 10 days. The Croatia international latched onto a Samuel Castillejo cross to sweep home the decisive goal after 25 minutes, marking his fifth in the last five league games. Milan move into eighth place on 35 points but only trail seventh-placed Parma and Hellas Verona in sixth on goal difference. The home side came close to doubling their advantage after the break when Zlatan Ibrahimovic curled a shot just wide, before Castillejo fired a low shot off target from a promising position inside the area. Since losing to Saints, Villa have won three league games and each was followed by defeat in their next league game. They were perhaps unlucky to concede a last-gasp winner at home to Tottenham last week and on Saturday would have hoped to see players fighting for places in next Sunday's EFL Cup final against holders Manchester City. They also had Tyrone Mings return after missing the Spurs defeat with tonsillitis - but the England defender had to repel Southampton almost single-handedly early on. Assisted by Philippe Coutinho. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Daniel Brosinski (1. FSV Mainz 05) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses the top left corner from a direct free kick. Posted at 82' Foul by Benjamin Pavard (FC Bayern München). Posted at 82' Ádám Szalai (1. FSV Mainz 05) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Klopp confirmed that forward Mohamed Salah, who missed the weekend's Premier League win at Crystal Palace with an injury, was back in training. Gazzetta dello Sport said Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis was set to fine the club's players a quarter of their monthly wages after they broke off a week-long training retreat this month in what Italian media called a mutiny. I was like 'seriously?'. Anyway I managed to persuade him to let me get off and within two or three hours of my son being born he was on the phone saying 'I need you back down here, there is a game tomorrow'. It was only a friendly and he said I would play the second half and it would be worth it. I did not even come on for one minute. That goes beyond football for me, that is just not on. At half-time I was psyching myself up but nothing, not even a look in. Chaves have only won two of their last six matches in all competitions while Porto have lost any of their last nine matches. Both teams scored in just one of Chaves’ last six matches and two of Porto’s last six outings. Under 2.5 goals have been produced in all of Chaves’ last six matches and the hosts have failed to score in three of their last four matches while Porto have kept clean sheets in four of their last six outings. 'Lyon Win to Nil' makes plenty of appeal ahead of this fixture. Toulouse lack the defensive strength to win this match, but it's also easy to feel that Lyon can keep them quiet at the other end too. The hosts haven't conceded more than once at home in Ligue 1 this season, which is impressive since they've faced some decent sides such as PSG, Rennes and Lille. They've also kept three clean sheets against better teams than Toulouse, so this must be viewed as opportunity not only for Lyon to win but to keep a clean sheet too. Paper Round’s view: Coutinho has lost his way a little since he failed to settle at Barcelona, and with coronavirus hampering the finances of Europe’s top clubs, a huge transfer fee would probably put them off. However, the same development means that Barcelona may be willing to let him leave on a cheap deal for a year or two to avoid having to pay Coutinho’s wages anymore.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Stacey Feiner
    Stacey Feiner
  • Marci Dalton
    Marci Dalton
  • Yoshiko Hochstine
    Yoshiko Hochstine
  • Georgia Heath
    Georgia Heath
  • Антон Лесик
    Антон Лесик
bottom of page