top of page

myfinehomestead Group

Public·8 members
Georgia Heath
Georgia Heath

Blackburn v Millwall live video 05/03/2024 Watch Live

Millwall v Blackburn Rovers: Latest team news, TV, Live stream and kick-off details ... Millwall face Blackburn Rovers at the Den, with both sides in with a shout ...

Match of the Greek Top League where famous team Olympiakos Piraeus will play away match with Panaitolikos. My bet on guests with AH - 2. Olympiakos Piraeus are leaders of Super league with 28 points. They did 2 draws and win at last 3 league matches. Hosts are in the bottom zone of the table with 4 points. They did 2 defeats and draw game at last matches in League. Distance between teams is very long. I see guests victory how 0 -3 or 0 - 4. Last own match was ended how 0 -5 . I hope that we will see the such game again . Just like the league standings show at this moment this should be a very balanced game between them with the winner likely to be settled at minor details here as the hosts are 6th in the league with 34 points while Standard Liege is 5th just one point more than the hosts with 35 points won by them so far this season. Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Nathan Redmond. BookingPosted at 87' Jonathan Kodjia (Aston Villa) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 87' Foul by Jonathan Kodjia (Aston Villa). Posted at 87' Jan Bednarek (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Trézéguet (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Christian Atsu (Newcastle United) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 73' Attempt saved. Sean Longstaff (Newcastle United) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 71' Foul by Sean Longstaff (Newcastle United). Posted at 71' Stephen Dooley (Rochdale) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Al Ain and Shabab Al-Ahli Dubai will face each other in the upcoming match in the UAE League. Al Ain this season have the following results: 6W, 3D and 2L. Meanwhile Shabab Al-Ahli Dubai have 8W, 2D and 1L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Giacomo Bonaventura restored Milan's two-goal lead with a curling shot straight after halftime but Milan had to cling on after Hernandez barged into Riccardo Orsolini and Nicola Sansone converted the penalty with six minutes left. Elsewhere, Mario Balotelli gave struggling Brescia a 1-0 win at SPAL to lift them off the bottom of the Serie A table on Sunday as Eugenio Corini took charge of the team again little more than a month after being sacked. Given the youngsters coming through for Barcelona, they do not need a long term option yet, they will need a sure thing. Lionel MessiGetty Images Aubameyang has proven himself in top level football, and given his contract situation he may be relatively affordable, which might help Barcelona smooth over their difficult financial situation. Chelsea and England winger Callum Hudson-Odoi was arrested in the early hours of Sunday after police responded to a report of an unwell woman. An ambulance was called to an address in south west London at 03:53 BST and the woman was taken to hospital. Hudson-Odoi, 19, was arrested at the scene. He has been released from custody and bailed to return to a police station in mid-June as enquiries continue. Fernando Torres (Spain) - 13 apps, 5 goals. Tournaments played in: 2004, 2008, 2012. Best finish: Winner (2008, 2012)The focal point of the Spanish set-up for a long spell, scored the winner in the 2008 final and took the golden boot in 2012 - also scoring in the final. Marco van Basten (Netherlands) - 9 apps, 5 goals. Tournaments played in: 1988, 1992. Best finish: Winner (1988)Scorer of the Euros goal? The best player at Euro 88 by a mile, scored a hat-trick against England, the winner in the semi-final after winning the penalty which levelled the game, and then hit the most iconic of volleys in the final. After transitioning and spending time away from the game, Walker ended up playing again - firstly with Soho FC and latterly Bristol Panthers. I missed being part of a team, the camaraderie, the team spirit. So finding these clubs and having football back in my life was a relief like you wouldn't believe. It's that sense of being able to belong in the beautiful game without hiding who you are that is driving Timms and the other organisers of Football Pride. Wolves, who finished second in Group K behind Braga, will face Spanish side Espanyol. Celtic will be cautiously optimistic about continuing their fine European run when they take on FC Copenhagen, while their Glasgow rivals Rangers will play Wolves' group-stage opponents Braga. Ajax, semi-finalists in last season’s Champions League, were drawn against Getafe, and fellow Champions League dropouts Inter Milan were handed a favourable fixture against Ludogorets. Blackburn Rovers 4-3 Millwall (8 May, 2023) Final Score Game summary of the Blackburn Rovers vs. Millwall English League Championship game, final score 4-3, from 8 May 2023 on ESPN (UK). Chelsea have shown the most promise but even they have slipped in recent weeks as well. WEDNESDAY Leicester v West HamAfter Leicester won eight games in a row before Christmas, they have now taken only seven points from their past seven games. It's not the first time we have seen a team who looked great when they were on a winning run, then suddenly hit a bit of a slump. Media playback is not supported on this device Burnley 2-1 Leicester City: Leicester were better team throughout - Rodgers That's not because the Foxes have become a bad team, it's down to other sides seeing a team who have won so many games, working out how they play and setting up to stop them. I said before the home game, how impressed I am (with Leicester)," Guardiola said. They have incredible organisation, good scouting, they know what they have to do. It's nice to see teams play like this. It's good for English football to have managers like this," adding that Leicester striker Jamie Vardy -- who has 17 league goals this season -- was "one of the best" he had ever seen. It was fourth time lucky for Mikel Arteta on Wednesday as he clinched his first win as manager of Arsenal, comfortably beating a shambolic Manchester United side 2-0 at the Emirates to end their five match winless streak. DismissalPosted at 79' Second yellow card to Clément Lenglet (Barcelona) for a bad foul. Posted at 79' Foul by Clément Lenglet (Barcelona). Posted at 79' Joaquín (Real Betis) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 78' Foul by Frenkie de Jong (Barcelona). Posted at 78' Loren Morón (Real Betis) wins a free kick in the defensive half. DismissalPosted at 76' Second yellow card to Nabil Fekir (Real Betis). The consequences for our industry will potentially turn ugly very quickly, so any co-ordinated action is very, very important. Baer-Hoffmann said that football had continued to grow during the 2008 financial crisis but the omens were not so favourable this time. For the first time in decades, we are facing a real economic crisis in football," he added. Home team is in the danger place at the relegation position in the table. however, Zwickau is not an easy opponent when play here, and Rostock should have tough challenge in this one. Despite that, Hansa need to take three points from this, in order to get closer to the upper part of the league. They had aim to try getting back in the second level, and should use this part to get to the winning run that would pull the team from the mid. In the end his moment came, and how. We were all over the place' - reaction Media playback is not supported on this device Kilmarnock boss Dyer 'absolutely buzzing' after Rangers win Kilmarnock manager Alex Dyer: "I'm just happy that we showed what we can do after showing Rangers too much respect in the first half. If someone says 'that reminds me of a Steve Clarke team', I'll take that all day. I learned so much from the gaffer. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Patrick Cutrone replaces Raúl Jiménez. Posted at 83' Glenn Murray (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 83' Foul by Leander Dendoncker (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 83' Attempt blocked. Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Rúben Neves. As long as Darmstadt do believe they have a chance to gain promotion this bet is for sure on as they are a decent side with only 5 losses all season long, would have been in even a better position if they would not have a 4-8-1 record at home this season while away from home they are 4-4-4, so just 5 losses for them all season long, while in comparison the hosts have just 5 wins all season long in the league, 2nd from bottom at this moment but not quite mission impossible to avoid relegation as there have been plenty of disappointing sides this season in the 2nd league level in Germany. Eintracht Frankfurt will have to quickly move on from Monday's loss to Mainz as they host Hertha Berlin this Friday. Eintracht will hope to end a run of poor Bundesliga form by producing another impressive performance at the Commerzbank-Arena. Despite recent results, Eintracht have been tough to beat at home this season. Every time we meet with the football authorities we are being very clear and asking them for updates on where they're getting in terms of actions. I think what it might possibly take is some prosecutions. We need to, ideally, see the Crown Prosecution Service taking these cases forward and bringing people to book and that may very well have an impact. World Cup 2030 bid a 'work in progress'The sports minister also confirmed ongoing talks on a "potential bid" for the United Kingdom and Ireland to host the World Cup in 2030, though he has called for a more "transparent" bidding process after the controversy that surrounded England's failed attempt to host the 2018 tournament. Andreas Engelmark, who coached him at Stockholm side Brommapojkarna (BP), says the price tag will not change him. He's still the same guy, calm and with great confidence in himself, and also very humble. That combination has taken him where he is now. It's taken him to Juventus," Engelmark told Reuters. Colchester is involved in the fight for promotion at this moment after a fantastic run in the League Cup this season where they defeated Crystal Palace away from home and even Tottenham at home before losing a couple of days ago in the Quarter Finals of the competition with 3-0 away from home at Manchester United, while in the league they are with 34 points on 8th place just bellow the play-off places for promotion but really only 4 points away from the top 3 places right now as well. Yana Daniels draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Jill Roord (Arsenal Women) left footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the right. Posted at 82' Corner, Arsenal Women. Conceded by Jasmine Matthews. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Bristol City Women. Katie Robinson replaces Charlie Wellings. Goal!Posted at 79' Goal! Arsenal Women 11, Bristol City Women 0. It was a confident performance from les Aiglons on Saturday as they beat 3rd placed Angers 3-1. Patrick Vieira's men had been in a bit of a sticky patch until recently but have managed to resurface themselves with two wins and a draw in their last four matches. These results all came against some pretty tough opponents so fans will be happy with the performances but they have another difficult one here as they travel to Saint-Étienne. Since their return to the top flight in the 2016-17 season the Clarets have been frugal with their spending. Their most expensive signings to date remain the £15m they spent on both defender Ben Gibson and striker Wood. The primary thought for a club the size of Burnley is to use their Premier League income to secure their future. Dyche has, as a consequence, been rightly lauded for keeping the Clarets in the division, but the question is for how much longer can the 48-year-old perform miracles? His motivational abilities were tested at Turf Moor as he faced five successive league losses as Burnley boss for the first time. iFollow & Streaming - The English Football League Video Player is loading. Play Video. Play. Mute. Current Time 0:00. /. Duration 0:00. Loaded: 0%. Stream Type LIVE. Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE. But the new format was not an immediate success. St Johnstone were cut off early, eventually finishing 21 points adrift of Dundee, who were also relegated despite gathering the same number of points as Aberdeen and Dundee United. Just 13 years earlier, the Dens Park side had played in a European Cup semi-final. Hearts, Hibernian and Motherwell would all go down in the subsequent seasons; further victims of a structure in which 20% of the sides were relegated at the end of a 36-game campaign. The side have failed to score in three of their last six matches and look to be struggling across the pitch with 11 goals conceded in that time. Pressure is mounting on head coach, Markus Babbel, and another loss here could spell the end of his tenure at the club. Blackburn vs Millwall Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Blackburn vs Millwall in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... First, photographs emerged of signed ballot papers showing Championship trio Partick Thistle, Inverness Caledonian Thistle and Dundee all voting 'no' - which would have been enough to defeat the motion. However, Dundee's was not registered by the SPFL, with the Dens Park club apparently reconsidering their stance. Cue bedlam. Had they just changed their mind? Had someone 'got' to them? Did they sent it to the wrong place?Enter Scot Gardiner, the Inverness chief executive. They have to keep an eye on Manchester United (fifth) and Wolves (sixth), both two points off their tail. Watford are 16th in the table and the danger of relegation is very real going into the final rounds of the campaign. They are only one point clear of the three teams directly below them, West Ham, Bournemouth, and Aston Villa. Preview | Blackburn Rovers v Millwall 5 hours ago — Millwall travel to Blackburn Rovers in the Sky Bet Championship on Tuesday night (kick-off 7.45pm). The Lions head for Ewood Park with back-to- ... Money has poured into Chinese football from the country's private sector since Xi Jinping, a football fan who has declared his desire to improve the nation's standing within the game, became president in 2013. Wales international Gareth Bale was the latest global superstar to be linked with a move to China following his falling out with Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane. Spurs are one of six Premier League clubs still searching for their first away clean sheet of the season – and fixing their problems at the back is certain to be Mourinho's priority between now and Christmas. One of the most intriguing confrontations of the 1/16 finals was the meeting of the Austrian LASK and the Dutch AZ. The teams in their championships demonstrate the best defense, but in the first game they could not play for zero - the match in the Netherlands ended in a draw 1: 1. LASK a step from the historical result - in the 1/8 finals, the Austrians have never been. When the facts speak more than words. Thank you Aymeric Laporte, who won this auction with the wish to leave this outfit to his father," Dumoulin wrote on Twitter. Defender Laporte replied: “Thank you, especially for your actions against the virus and these auctions that help those who need it most. See you soon. Team-mate Raheem Sterling, Monaco striker Wissam Ben Yedder, cyclist Rudy Barbier and golfer Alexander Levy were among those to praise Laporte for his actions on social media. Misr Lel Makasa will host Haras El Hodood for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the hosts are favorites in this game. I believe, the hosts are more ambitious team than their opponent in this league. Also, Misr Lel Makasa have better results in the last mutual matches. Also, we have Haras El Hodood who's is very average team in this league. True, the visitors are undefeated in this new campaign. In any case, I expect, this will not be an easy task for the visitors. Misr Lel Makasa have advantage at home stadium. I think, the hosts will go in this game to victory. MISSING LEWA? Bayern Munich have so far not missed top scorer Robert Lewandowski, having won their last two matches, and netting eight goals without their Polish striker, who is sidelined with a knee injury. Sunday's 2-0 win over Augsburg kept the champions on track for a record-extending eighth consecutive league crown. They've had a lot of time without winning so we have to be passionate with a clear focus. It'll not be overnight but we have to be patient. I'm sure we're going to improve quickly. Ancelotti confirmed Ferguson would stay on in his coaching staff because he was familiar with the players, saying he had done the same at Paris St Germain with Claude Makelele and Real Madrid with Zinedine Zidane. Valverde said he had spoken to Morata after the game and felt some remorse for his actions. I apologised to Morata. What I did is not good but it was all I could do. I'm happy to win the trophy but I feel a small sense of regret for that," said the Uruguayan. My team mates and the coaches supported me and Simeone also came up to me, that's not something everyone does. Norwich City need points if they are to avoid being left stranded in the relegation zone. Their away form is poor so results at Carrow Road are going to be vital for them if they are to stay up. They gave Arsenal a tough match last weekend and are likely to do the same to Sheffield United. The Yorkshire side are starting to struggle with no wins in four league games. Go for a double chance bet on City to win or draw this match.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Stacey Feiner
    Stacey Feiner
  • Marci Dalton
    Marci Dalton
  • Yoshiko Hochstine
    Yoshiko Hochstine
  • Georgia Heath
    Georgia Heath
  • Антон Лесик
    Антон Лесик
bottom of page